Global Parts Network is 100% committed to complete customer satisfaction and the continual support of our customers. To further this effort, a customer service resource line is available to provide solutions to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), as quickly as possible, ensuring customers experience the highest level of customer service.
Contact the Global Parts Network Customer Service line at (866) 941-2110 to answer any questions, including:
- What number do I call to place orders through Global Parts Network?
- How can I find out if a product is in stock or available to purchase?
- What is the lead time to receive a product?
- Who do I contact about getting core return credits?
- What is the Freight Policy?
- What is the status of the order I placed?
- How can I get shipping and delivery information?
- How do I resolve an issue with an order I received?
- How do I make a warranty claim?
- How do I return my used cores for credit?
- How do I arrange for my used cores to be picked up?
- Who is my point of contact for technical support?
- Who do I contact for a current Core Status Report?